Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm too sexy

This 90's song was such a joke I couldn't forget it and I've been singing it at work but only one line.. 'I'm too sexy for my cat, too sexy for my cat. Poor pussy, poor pussy cat...' This is the original video in 1992 by Right Said Fred.



Anyway the guy isn't sexy at all haaha! On the contrary, he looks like yucks, what's with the under developed muscles and the high waist pants. So much for sexy! More spoofs of I'm Too Sexy..


Old school sexy!


Too sexy Snape. :-o


Too Sexy Jack Sparrow


LOTR sexy!


Too sexy Aragon



Sexy Animations

Too sexy Warcrafts!






SWG Sexy hahaha!


Final Fantasy done by a 13 yr old


Sexy FFVII


I'm too sexy DMC- Vergil


I'm too sexy DMC- Dante


Too sexy Alucard


Fairly disturbing sexy- Slient Hill

No comments: