Monday, May 12, 2008

Diva's Hilarious and Un-Glam Pictures

Time to bring out all fugly photos and have a great laugh! I bet I'll laugh about it in ... 10 mins from now Hahahahaha!


Clubbing @ Zouk
Shirlynn (extreme right) absolutely loves my face in this shot. Amazing how a bad shot can make you look totally retarded


Sue, Nat, Joe, Ian, Spanky, Cat and Shirlynn



All hail the graduates of RMIT (SIM)!


Sue: Everybody look there! There there!
Everyone: Huh?!
Spanky: Haiyah...


Shirlynn & I





Jamie's Birthday at St. James Powerhouse
This is totally before I got drunk on 2 bottles of beer. Talk about Loser




We Will Rock You Musical
Syiks! I miss you babes! I hope you're checking out those seriously sexy men in L.A.!




Car Smashing symphony indeed... Let me help






Press Conference

Check out those big globes. *snicker


Now this is an awesome shot. The champion of all Fugly shots. This photo deserves a medal for being F**king Ugly Photo of the Millenium.

Cheers people!


2 comments:

natasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
natasha said...

You're always gorgeous to me lah!!! :D