Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Dinner and Dance at Zouk (more pictures from Razia's friendster site taken by Yana's camera)

This is a continuation of the pictures that I have left out previously by courtesy of Yana's camera. It's a little blurred, I think it's the fault of the lighting, we were in a disco for those who don't know.



This is Yana's signature pose... hehehe


Gorgeous and posing.. Liz, Razia and Yana.


Vogue!!


Vogue, vogue!!


Who's the MAN?? James is!

3 beautiful Malay girls..






I'm covering up the fact that I'm having a Coke instead of Burbon coke. Teetotaller remember.


Yana and Rachel so pretty pretty pretty!



Is Yana trying to pick up twenty cents from the table?


3 stoners trying to look normal.


No wonder Joanne had a migraine later on, dig the neck angle!

We're the tag-team champions from the BWF (Boutique Wrestling Federation)!!! Take us on if you dare!


Yana sabo-ed us by doing this zoom in pic. Joanne requested she take it further up actually..


Yana and me at the shop, with me trying to hide my arms. Never attempt pictures with slim people, you'll fail miserably.


This is a picture of poor taste. The bag is in the way, there's a space between the retard and razia and what's with the pout?


All looking so jolly happy. I think that was the time when I needed to fart.


rachel, me, james, razia, liz and yana are superstars!! Just behind is a 'Phua Chu Kang' stage show going on. Some guy threw the stage costumes at the MCee cos he didn't have a sense of humour. What a loser. ..


The belly dancing troupe. But this troupe does belly dancing of a different kind, we dance when we see food, then the belly dances when we've had too much!


Our COO Mr Foo and brand manager Janet Yeo with the girls of Versace.

No comments: