Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dinner and Dance at Zouk


Liz, Razia and Yana all look gorgeous.... Isn't it envious?


Razia looks fab!! Dig the look of mystic...


The whole bunch of highclass shopkeepers!


Razia and me wanted to take a candid shot... So how come I was the only candid one?


All of us before starting the dinner. Actually the food was buffet and we were worried because there were many greedy people going as well. I can't stand myself. I always end looking like a retard. Oops Rachel closed the eyes..


Liz, Razia and Yana looking so so so pretty. Some ppl just refuse to smile with the mouth open. Show some teeth! HeHe.


Today, on the 18th Sept, I just came back from my dinner and dance at Zouk and it's 11:30pm. I'm having a HANGOVER! That's impossible you say? Well it's not. Come by and see me then. It's the worst, especially when you can't consume any alcohol. I got conned into drinking a sip of 'orange juice'... God I feel sick. My tummy sucks like a tsunami, my head feels like a mini earthquake, i'm puking like a volcano. What a disaster! It's only 4 hours ago and one tiny sip. I was intending to dress up as Steve Irwin but changed to Shakira at the last moment, I wonder how I ended up as a rockstar, anyway I looked more like a wrestler. My wrestling alias is ' Stone Teetotaller'.. I got a 16" stand fan for the individual prizes everyone gets something. Razia recieved a humidifier, Joanne got a comforter, Rachel won a cosmetic set with chinaware and a resigned Yana recieved a mens' polo t-shirt for the 3rd year running. This might be the last year that I'm attending the company's dinner and dance and I'm really going to miss my collegues. They are the BEST!! I LOVE U girls!!

I don't know what Joanne is trying to do but since taking pics in the shop earlier on (be up later), I decided not to be a Rockstar as intended but be a wrestler! Dig those arms..

I told Razia that she resembled our regular customer. I think we decided that she was a Bollywood actress in the end. Liz is Beyonce, but I secretly named her as my tag team partner, she's the 'Busty Girl'

I don't understand why I still look so bloated after taking Hydroxycut... Fat means fat.


11:30 pm
Help... I'm dying. The last time I drank was when I was 18. I got drunk 3 times and never touched alcohol again and I'm proud of it. Really! I think after such a long period of not consuming alcohol, I might be suffering from
alcohol intolerance.

12:45 am
I just opened up my door gift. Recieved a
  1. towel with 'Tangs' new logo on it (gave to mum)
  2. TY Caring Carla blonde cury haired doll (giving to my niece)
  3. frosted mug (myself)
  4. 1 man 1 ladies miniature perfume (dumped them on my mum)
  5. 1 small box that looks like a miniature spectacle case
1 am
I'm tossing and thinking of running to the toilet

2 am
I managed to get half an hours sleep before I dreamt of the Tangs Manhunt. I woke up shouting support for our vice president Mr T.

5:30 am
I smsed Eddy asking if he's feeling better now. He's got the gastric flu (poor darling) and trust me it sucks like f**k. I get it every year and I just take it as my own Marie France. It comes out both ways. I bet if it could come from more than those 2 ways, it would have! Sometimes it comes out rom my nose too..

5:40 am
I still have migraine. My tummy still feels like Katrina. Went to make instant porridge with chilli tuna

7 am
Help.. why is everything white?

11 am
Thank god I'm still alive.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello!