Monday, July 07, 2008

Mega Escape: The Impalement Cage & Jasmine's Birthday photos

Man are we picture whores. Funny we didn't manage to get as much pictures of the performance, but in that 90s worth of breath holding, nobody really wanted to take photos. It was too stressful.

The whole performace was really very amazing, not to mention it looks a lot scarier in location than on TV. On TV you can still switch channels, right there... you cna only close your eyes and risk missing the first ever stunt in South East Asia by Ning.


Happy Birthday Jasmine! Poor Jas got robbed the day before. That seriously sucks.


8pm: The VIP access area


Speed dating? Are you homing in on Nat's man Jasmine?


Hot momma! I love Nat's mother! She's smoking HOT and hollers FUN in every way. Aunty Michelle, you rock!
I want to be just like you when I grow up! No kidding



Early birds. Glamour pose


I do love the carnival looking shot hehe
Almost everyone was there already when I reached. I'm always happy to see the Queenies and friends. I'm so glad I went to Uni at the time they all did. Truly fate to have met such amazing ladies! All this is for you girls at the risk of sounding totally corny ok!


Magic Babe! Magic Babe! You're so sexy! HowI love those bondage cuffs you used in the performance! I looooooooooove bondage. I think I will if I tried it tho. *snicker I just settle with watching it now... sigh





9.30pm: The Impalement Cage


Dig the crowd... good turnout.


Will you look at that? Tell it this doesn't turn you on! Bondage, that's where it's at. However, I was told I totally missed the point...


I thought the grimace was for drama effect, until Ning told me that the waist chain really hurt cos it pinched her. :( This is the price for giving us entertainment.



JC Sum, giving commentary. You know, the risk taken here was only realised in the next morning at 8am when I woke up and thought, 'Hell, it anything went wrong, it's OVER. No second chances here anymore. Those spikes are solid and real!' I prayed for thanks that she's ok and besides the scrape on her finger, nothing serious happened. Like impalement?

We all knew she'd be just perfectly fine as she always is. But I'm still glad she made such feat. Amazing showmanship! You're so gonna go far babe




9.50pm: After party!



Candid shots of Jasmine were running wild! Hilarious!





The Girls...


Girls gone crazy...


Girls rock!


Adrian went to LA for some charitable thing, to give out food to the poor. I will want to join him in the next one. It's good to experience and I guess to spare a little time to help some others.


10+pm: Notorious Toilet shots


Jasmine, Nat and Zann. Mirror shot! lool



Caught out am I?


At least I wash my hands, unlike others... You know who you are, you disgusting ____


The Queens and extension: Jasmine


Come join the exclusive club.


Zann charged for a shot with Jasmine so fast I thought she was a superhero for a moment.


Rock neber dies eh Jas?


Joolai babies. Ahem, July I mean...



Wow, hahahaha!


Superhero: Miss Marvellous Mabel


We always knew you were Da man, Adrian...


Adrian claimed that his muscles looked bigger in photo than in real. And dig that hot pose from Mabel





Kris had the honour of taking the group shot since he's the tallest and obviously has the longest arm










Kris always said he didn't like to be photographed. Sometimes I really wonder.



Family shot! Mother, husband and wife!


Mabel and cousin from Australia. All set for painting the town red next Friday huh!


I can see you peeping... Where's Natasha?



Magic Babe! See the scrape? poor darling..... Great show, but you know it already right :)



JC, Nat, Ning and Aunty Michelle.



12.30am: Happy birthday Jasmine! @ Coffee Club


Jas was made to down 2 whiskey shots at 12am. So fun! She was talking very loudly and the highest point of hilarity was when she asked loudly, " Why's that guy's pants so tight?" Poor young guy was so conscious, he turned back to look and tugged at his pants / shorts, whatever he was wearing..





No comments: