Sunday, July 13, 2008

What a Treat!

A word of advise, don't eat 3 bowls of porridge at 5am in the morning, you get real bad bloat the next day. I feel like dying now.....urgh... I'm a monster and a greedy guz. I must have eaten a battalion's worth of food in the last week. I'm going to have to up my calorie burn every gym session now. Up to 500 calories burn. I think that's enough don't you think?

So we had this clubbing session with Mabel's Australian cousin, Shawn last night at MOS then to Zouk. Cool night except that I was the wet blanket cos I refused to drink and dance and I can't stand R&B. Luckily, my friends were happening or I'll just die. On a positive note, there were TONS of sexy men there. There was this sexy ang mo eating off the face of his equally hot girlfriend on the side, there was a bunch of hot dancing men in front, and quite a few bobbing around. If only it weren't R&B. You see, I'm not a fussy person when it comes to music.... ok I am.. but I really do not like R&B OR any popular music. Absolutely commercialized till they sound the same. Yee. Mainstream rock is ok. In fact, I dig David Cook's remake of that Mariah Carey song.

After a while, I took to my iPod for some instant relief, Rammstein.

Zouk was a nice change due to the late time (3am) and most people have left. But poor Nat had some dork puke on her lovely shoes! It could have been worse.. More drinks for them while I took a nap. then off to eat Teochew porridge at Beo Crescent! Yummy!!!! That is until now. It is 2 am and I am still having bloat! But I suppose it's because Luke and Nat gave us a smashing dinner at Holland V called.. 211? They had amazing pizza, I told Ning that I didn't want cheese but I couldn't resist, so now I'm suffering for it. Luke was really very generous cos more than 10 of us were present. I was loath to think how much he spent on us, so thank you again Luke and Nat for the marvel dinner.

Oh and watch Hellboy: The Golden Army

I gave it 4.5/5


Pictures will be up soon!

No comments: