Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Diva.. Essay's Done!

I have just completed this f**king shit awful essay on popular culture. I swear I will die. It got so bad I had to take an urgent leave to recuperate. Who knew our neighbour's help got locked out of the house and I had to entertain her and help her get the number for her employer's kids. It was nice doing a good deed, but I really needed that sleep man.

First all, I have got an early Xmas present from my sweetie.. and you'll never guess what it is... a bloody Nokia N93! Isn't that like F**KING awesome!? Frankly I don;t know nuts about the functions of this phone, but it's got 3.2 megapixel camera and video recorder.

"All the world is a stage and the men and women, merely players."

- As You Like It; act II, scene vii

Ha ha! I love it. I'm absolutely giddy right now. Too much love going around and the essay's done! I did a critical analysis on gender roles in video games. Golly, I think I'm gonna be a walking games encycopedia now babes. Pwhoor... I love games man tho I suck at them.

Now the question is.... what to buy ppl for Xmas?

No comments: