Sunday, December 31, 2006

The eve of New Year.

What a bore, all the crowd. I've had a half day and poor Eddy had to work till 7 pm today. And it's Hari Raya Haji today too so he's really pissed. I'm scared to meet him later cos he'll be tired and down and I'll probably feel sad and tired too. I can't wait to stop working. The initial idea was to resign in February 2007, but due to circumstances at work, I prefer to stay till July. I don't like it one bit, but it really is a better choice to make. Yuckers.

I finally fixed my television onto the wobbly shelf. Took me yonks to shift the plank up one level cos the rust had eaten into the screws and I can't take them out, then I had to screw them stupid screws in again and the best part is that I still can't play the games cos I haven no idea why. You know the 3 plugs or the audio and picture? The red, white, and yellow thingy? Well, it wouldn't fit into television's red, white, red hole. Duh.. so does the yellow plug go into the first red hole or the second red hole? Or does it go into a separate place? Well now there's no sound and no picture on the telly at all, so how to play?!

The tricky shelf and the new telly. Wait till I can play games, I'll never sleep again.

All the bears come tumbling down... Poor thingys.


We went to Tanah Merah last night for a cookout of sorts. I broke my record of wearing a dress and heels down to the sandy beach while bumping like a rubber ball in the truck. But not before attending a houseparty. Here's the little Dino running!

Dino the Chihuawa however you spell it.

Dig the skin contrast man. Tanah Merah at midnight after the mad rush to find a disposable bbq pit.

Lovebirds Alvin and Vivien.


The satay is to DIE for. If only I liked them.


Where's Eddy?


Scene from Diva Gossip Project. The ghostly lights.


Eddy Satan...


The Evil Luvvies.


Jonathantn the corn munching monster.


The Fat Witch.


The horror! I can't take it anymore!


Begone devil! I throw my satay at you!


The corn I was waiting for..

Clifton wore the camouflage windbreaker the whole night. Poor guy was freezing while I was perspiring like crazy.

No comments: