Monday, December 18, 2006

The Nightmare Before Christmas...

Merry Christmas to YOUSE! Here's one for the road! And another and another!

Happy Feet!



My kind of jingle



Invaders of my room!



Nightmare number one:

Christmas is all about giving... and recieving and recieving. I just about found everything for the girls but I haven't got any for the guys.. I'm stuck with a ten-year-old and a twelve-year-old nephew, a few friends boyfriends who will be coming over to my house as well on Christmas Eve, an overseas gossip pal and possibly a few male ex-classmates.

Actually, it was pretty easy for the girls cos I managed to get all the presents from the same place. I guess I'll have to stick with dull old chocolates for the other sex. It isn't that hard getting stuff for boyfriends cos they tend to let out the 'whoa, I feel like getting the (subject)', you just have to catch it.


Can you see the brand label? Who cares, they'll see it soon enough hahahaha!



It's those who you don't see often or you don't see at all that hits the tight spot. I knew I had to post something to Chris before the 10th, so that it reaches his place more or less around Christmas. Sorry man, you're going to get it real late. Oh well... for the rest? haiyah.. chocolates... Or maybe.....


Nightmare number two:


It just came to me, while I was putting everything into nice little boxes last night, I found my jar of uncooked alphabet pasta in massed-
stucked-together-and-deformed powder form and looking f**king gross, kinda like it's been chewed on by ants or cockroaches, and when I poured it out, the underneath was a deserted catacomb!!!! Complete with the tiny damned pupa shells. F**K F**K F**K ! Let me tell you... my skin... it started to crawl like ONE KIND and no matter how hard I smashed the jar down, the bloody catacomb wouldn't come out ......it wouldn't come out........... After that, I licked it.

Of bloody course not!!!! @#%@#$*&^

I had a nightmare about it and I just wanted to get it out of my system, I had been thinking o
f smelling it though (haha, that got you right?) but on a serious note, there was no way I was going to get into contact with it. I cleared out my drawer at 3a.m. . It had to be ants right? I hope so.... if it were cockroaches ... I need to vomit.

Now I know where those bastards come from, I'll exterminate all of them. But it seems that they've migrated somewhere else. Shit, I hate ants. I hate catacombs. I hate invaders.



Nightmare number three:

Sigh, blond hair doesn't make me any smarter, or in this case, clearer on what to get for Christmas presents, broke as hell too... These festive seasons cost a bomb. By the way, the wire in my finger? Well, it's out. Now I can bend it like Beckham, I just have to refrain from doing any stunts for the time being. Hahaha! There wasn't any injection for the pain and the night before, I was so afraid of them cutting my skin to get it out, I took the liberty of doing them doctors a favour by digging the skin so that the wire stuck out. All they had to do was to take a plier and pull it out.. and they were right, it didn't hurt one bit.

Here's a look from the 19th of October to the 14th of December:

  • 19th December 2006 10:30a.m. ... just being wheeled into the hospital . What a blast! I was hoping for a long rest and I told Chris the night before that I wanted a broken leg like him, so I didn't have to work. I kinda got my 'break'. Yon little finger. I felt guilty after this, I wondered if my accident had soemthing to do with my reluctance to work.. I couldn't sleep for days. This was taken in the hospital and I didn't want to post the bloody split bone ones.

  • This was me at home more than 12 hrs later, being kept at the hospital for so bloody long. I couldn't wash my left hand and it drove me nuts. I have this compulsive obsession about my hands and I need to wash them after I touch anything. But I can eat off the floor though. Weird. I got what I wanted... a 16 day medical leave (though I had to go back for 3 days in between)



  • Somewhere in November. Almost healing.....stitches out except for the angry scars on the ring finger, it's almost perfect.




  • 14th December 2006. Dig the teeny wire, no wonder I couldn't bend my finger. My legs felt like jelly when the time came to pull it out. However, I was told that the bone isn't actually joined yet. In fact, when I saw the x-ray, it didn't seem to have come close to joining. Thank you nice doctors at Tan Tock Seng.



  • Well again. Bendable. Nails growing. No bike. Check out the clot on the ring fingernail.










No comments: